Dizzydonor's Project Scrapbook.
→ a run-down of dizzydonor's works, past & present.
sound + music
- production of sound piece for and collective - 'a place tells a story'
- recording of s4s album
- record/mix/produce landlakes album for ii
- production of 'left wing guardian' for underlapper
- 'i'll forget you', for feedback sessions (liquid architecture 6, 2005)
- ii and s4s ringtones - candyspace.tv and ringtone society (melbourne international arts festival 2006)
- sound spaces (perth, 2002)
- 'one last look' (assisted isobel knowles on soundtrack; acmi, 2004)
- composing/recording for collaborative a/v musical, underexposed (benny woo, 2005)
- composing/recording, with nadia combe, for red cabbage hedge-mony dvd soundtrack
- dj @ ume nomiya (2002-04)
- lonesome cowboy (live soundtrack with majorca building; next wave, 2004)
- lauren theos / flash factory (l'oréal melbourne fashion festival, 2005)
- yandell walton / snowdome no.1 (with nadia combe: rmit project space / shanghai int'l art & science exposition, 2005)
- tania smith & anna hamilton / weaving time (loop, 2005)
- sound edit/post - ‘stories from a caravan park’ by pippa wischer and hayley hillis (2005)
- remix of 'child bearing flies' for underlapper
- basic website for dr luke sammartino - a paediatrician
- radio australia - web design/development
- stranger of the month
- editorial design for sensis / citysearch
- no events currently planned, but that's not to say never...
- sticks + tones (melbourne fringe festival, 2005)
- party shuffle (melbourne fringe festival, 2005)
- frozen fields (melbourne fringe festival, 2002)
- magdalena meets suuki (melbourne fringe festival, 2003)
- community radio - streaming shows database
- scissors for sparrow album (2007)
- ii crying, eating 12" (feral media); sek vektor 12" (label sought)
- air/waves - a short film about people who go places to stare at pretty mundane things